- National Bank of Poland (NBP) fixings from 16. 05. 2014 . . .
Conotoxia Sp z o o is registered in Poland, a payment institution authorized and regulated by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (licence no 30 2015) The company offers money transfers and payment services within the European Economic Area Office address: Sienkiewicza Street 9, 65-001 Zielona Góra, Poland
- Narodowy Bank Polski - Internet Information Service
MPC decision Videocast from the press conference following the meeting of the Monetary Policy Council held on 2-3 October 2018
- National Bank of Poland (NBP) fixings from 20. 05. 2014 . . .
The National Bank of Poland (NBP) fixings from 20 05 2014 Table A, Table B
- Poland | Reserve Money: National Bank of Poland (NBP . . .
Poland’s Reserve Money: National Bank of Poland (NBP) data is updated monthly, averaging 98,140 19 PLN mn from Dec 1996 to Jun 2018, with 259 observations The data reached an all-time high of 248,494 86 PLN mn in Apr 2018 and a record low of 32,391 10 PLN mn in Jan 1997
- NBP Referential Fixing - Table nr 188 A NBP 2018
November 05, 2018 | PL EN Customer area Username: Password: Order trial access NBP Referential Fixing - Table nr 188 A NBP 2018 National Bank of Poland referential fixing rates for Polish zloty (PLN) to foreign currencies, as announced for 2018-09-27
- Poland: NBP reference rates - calculla. com
According to the current regulations (as at 2017 10 17) the nominal interest rate on the loan in Poland can not exceed twice the NBP reference rate increased by 3 5%, i e at the date of writing (2017 10 07) 10%
- NBP National Bank of Poland - Vindobona
Vindobona is a trusted and indispensable source of news and analysis for the powerful network of the international community of the City of Vienna
- National Bank of Poland - Wikipedia
Narodowy Bank Polski (National Bank of Poland, NBP) is the central bank of Poland It controls the issuing of Poland's currency, the złoty The Bank is headquartered in Warsaw , and has branches in 16 major Polish towns