- Zimbabwe Situation - Daily news from Zimbabwe
MILES R ANDERSON on Chamisa extends nomination lead puts Mwonzora on the ropes Do these journalists read their copy? Fifth paragraph: When was the UnitedStates one of the MDC's provinces? Education has hit
- The huge heart of Zimbabwe after Cyclone Idai - Zimbabwe . . .
We’ve hardly slept for a week in Zimbabwe, not since we heard those dreaded words: ‘a cyclone is coming ’ The ominous pictures of the swirling cloud mass of Cyclone Idai coming across the warm Indian Ocean and heading straight for Beira sent chills down our spines
- Zimbabwe | Cato Institute
R I P Zimbabwe Dollar by Steve H Hanke*Professor of Applied EconomicsThe Johns Hopkins UniversityandSenior FellowThe Cato Institute As I wrote on 25 June 2008, "Zimbabwe is in the late stages of a
- My Zimbabwe News - New Zimbabwe News | Zimbabwe situation . . .
My Zimbabwe News is your Zimbabwean Internet Newspaper We provide you with the latest breaking news, be it Political, Social, Economic, Community or Sports News, from around Zimbabwe and abroad
- Zimbabwe travel advice - GOV. UK
Following widespread disruption, including violent protests, in many areas of Zimbabwe during January 2019, you should continue to exercise caution and monitor local media and this travel advice
- Zimbabwe Economy, Politics and GDP Growth Summary - The . . .
Access the latest politics analysis and economic growth summary through 2011 for Zimbabwe from The Economist Intelligence Unit
- Zimbabwe situation could further degenerate – civil . . .
The Crisis in Zimbabwe Coalition today warned of “greater chances of escalation of social unrest and instability” if the volatility in that country was not adequately addressed Addressing
- Minister for Africas statement on the situation in . . .
Minister of State for Africa, Harriett Baldwin, said: I have been following the events in Zimbabwe over the last week with growing concern I summoned the Zimbabwean Ambassador to the United