- United States dollar - Wikipedia
The United States dollar (sign: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ and referred to as the dollar, U S dollar, or American dollar) is the official currency of the United States and its insular territories per the United States Constitution since 1792
- Convert Canadian Dollars (CAD) and United States Dollars . . .
Calculator to convert money in Canadian Dollar (CAD) to and from United States Dollar (USD) using up to date exchange rates
- Dollar to Canadian Dollar - USD to CAD exchange rate . . .
Convert American Dollars to Canadian Dollars with a conversion calculator, or Dollars to Canadian Dollars conversion tables Compare money transfer services, compare exchange rates and commissions for sending money from United States to Canada
- XE: Convert CAD USD. Canada Dollar to United States Dollar
CAD to USD currency converter Get live exchange rates for Canada Dollar to United States Dollar Use XE's free calculator to convert foreign currencies and precious metals
- Canadian Dollar(CAD) Exchange Rates Today - Canadian . . .
Canadian Dollar(CAD) Exchange Rates Today - Canadian Dollar Currency Converter - FX Exchange Rate
- USD - US Dollar rates, news, and tools - xe. com
The US Dollar is the currency of United States Our currency rankings show that the most popular United States Dollar exchange rate is the USD to EUR rate The currency code for Dollars is USD, and the currency symbol is $
- The Exchange Rate - Bank of Canada
This text, and other backgrounders on topics related to the Bank of Canada’s work, can be found at: bankofcanada casearch for “backgrounders ”
- United States | History, Map, Flag, Population . . .
United States: United States, country in North America that is a federal republic of 50 states and was founded in 1776