Historical Exchange Rates
Notes: Exchange Rates may change throughout the day and may differ at the time of booking,and up-to the minute rates may be obtained by contacting any bank branch. Rates can only be guaranteed at the time the purchase or sale is conducted.
Free Tools for your webiste!!
Always know the cheap exchange rate!
canadian exchange rate news:
- ARL A SURVEY 2003-04 - ERIC - Education Resources . . .
converted into U S dollar equivalents at the rate of 1 51023 Canadian dollars per U S dollar 1 Tables 4 and 31 through 34, however, pertain exclusively to staff in Canadian university libraries, so salary data in those tables are expressed in Canadian dollars
- ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, INC. - EVSP Annual . . .
Recent fluctuations in the value of the United States dollar versus other currencies (primarily the Canadian dollar), and fluctuations in the relative values of those currencies, have had a negative impact upon our financial performance During 2002, we did not engage in hedging activities with respect to currency fluctuations
- LAKELAND INDUSTRIES INC - LAKE Annual Report (10-K) PART I
Lakeland Industries, Inc (the "Company") believes that it is a leading manufacturer of a comprehensive line of safety garments and accessories for the industrial safety and protective clothing industries in the United States
- US7177830B2 - On-line payment system - Google Patents
An on-line payment system comprises a computer system which can maintain accounts in a database for a plurality of users The system is enrolled as a payee in a bill payment system so that users can transfer funds from their bank accounts to electronic cash accounts in the system by making a bill payment to the system
- The Euro: One Size Fits None: Archive Entry From Brad . . .
The Euro: One Size Fits None Marty Feldstein, back before the start of the euro, was greatly worried that a single currency would result in too much business-cycle volatility across Europe: countries would not be able to use either fiscal or monetary policies to stabilize their domestic economies because both would be fit to a common European pattern
- Under Secretary for Food, Nutrition, and Consumer Services.
• A change in wage rate and a change in part-time or full-time status, provided the household is certified for no more than 3 months; • A change in wage rate and a change of more than 5 hours a week in the number of hours worked that is expected to continue for more than a month; or • A change in the amount earned of more than $80 a month
- US5309355A - Automated sales system - Google Patents
A recent study of the American labor force, Work Force 2000: Work and Workers for the Twenty-first Century, commissioned by the United States Department of Labor, indicates serious shortages of skilled workers in the service sector economy will impact the United States during the 1990s and into the next century
- Human service provider relationship management for . . .
Human service provider relationship management for government agencies United States Patent 8510153 Abstract: A system includes a central server in communication with public agencies through a private network and with local service-providers through a public network The central server executes a profiling module configured
- Study on Completion Guarantees and Financing Tools in the . . .
Heart rate monitors Humidifiers Massagers Men's shavers Personal scales Shaver accessories Skin care appliances other → Top brands Black Decker Bosch Electrolux Emerson HP JVC Miele Motorola Philips Samsung Sharp Siemens Sony Whirlpool Yamaha other →
- information systems electronic: Topics by Science. gov
2003-04-29 A data analysis and classification system that reads the electronic information, analyzes the electronic information according to a user-defined set of logical rules, and returns a classification result The data analysis and classification system may accept any form of computer-readable electronic information