Historical Exchange Rates
Notes: Exchange Rates may change throughout the day and may differ at the time of booking,and up-to the minute rates may be obtained by contacting any bank branch. Rates can only be guaranteed at the time the purchase or sale is conducted.
Free Tools for your webiste!!
Always know the cheap exchange rate!
canadian exchange rate news:
- Iraqs Real Weapon Of Mass Destruction - Africa Speaks
Saddam Hussein's surrender to coalition forces on Sunday should catapult into focus the need not only for the establishment of a properly structured system of War Crimes Tribunals, but for all countries which today are not signatories to the International Criminal Court [ICC] to become members and
- Euro Vs Dollar. . . Is Dollar the loser? - elitefitness. com
This is really going to cause the economies of many S American countries to crumble (since their worth is dependent on the US dollar and not the gold standard ) I would highly recommend a great deal of Euro hording because as the exchange rate widens, those who have the mighty Euro will make a nice chunk of change
- Economy in Brief - fin. gc. ca
• The Canadian economy created nearly 600,000 net new jobs from the end of 2001 to May 2003 Employment dipped in April and May, and the unemployment rate in May was 7 8%, up from 7 3% in March but down from its recent peak of 8 0% in December 2001
- BALLY TOTAL FITNESS HOLDING CORP - Current report filing . . .
The industry’s compound annual growth rate of revenues was 8 2% from $6 5 billion in 1993 to $12 2 billion in 2001, and its compound annual growth in the total number of clubs increased at a rate of 4 8%, from 11,655 in 1993 to 16,983 in 2001
- MOL (company) - WikiVisually
The United States consumed 25% of the oil produced in 2007, the production, distribution, refining, and retailing of petroleum taken as a whole represents the worlds largest industry in terms of dollar value
- Railway: The Better Way - Social Political Issues Forum . . .
engines from the United States as part of the same project, involving a cost of Rs3 25 billion The factory had earlier manufactured 23 2000-HP engines and the last such engine had rolled out of the factory in September 1997, he added
- gao reviewed federal: Topics by Science. gov
Student and Exchange Visitor Program: DHS Needs to Assess Risks and Strengthen Oversight Functions Report to Congressional Requesters GAO-12-572 ERIC Educational Resources Information Center Gambler, Rebecca 2012-01-01 As of January 2012, more than 850,000 active foreign students were in the United States enrolled at over 10,000 U S schools