Historical Exchange Rates
Notes: Exchange Rates may change throughout the day and may differ at the time of booking,and up-to the minute rates may be obtained by contacting any bank branch. Rates can only be guaranteed at the time the purchase or sale is conducted.
Free Tools for your webiste!!
Always know the cheap exchange rate!
canadian exchange rate news:
- Canadian Dollar - Exchange in Maz? - Mazatlan Forum . . .
Re: Canadian Dollar - Exchange in Maz? Nov 8, 2007, 10:18 AM I've learned on another forum that while the Canadian dollar compares favorably with the US dollar, for some reason the local banks don't give nearly as favorable an exchange rate
- Canada dollar falls on flight to safety, bonds up | Reuters
"The proxy for all things that are commodity-based is the Canadian dollar, and we're suffering the slings and arrows," said Jack Spitz, director of foreign exchange at National Bank of Canada
- Singles scene - Pittsburgh - Pennsylvania (PA) - Page 4 . . .
A lot of establishmets have a "fixed" exchange rate that you will be losing money on if you don't use Canadian currency How curteous We charged 15 bucks to send out a foreign collection, but it wasn't unusual to see 60 dollar collection conversion fees from the recieving bank
- Getting dollar bills for tipping - Punta Cana Forum . . .
Nov 16, 2007, 10:18 AM First, they would have to go to the bank to change it, and then I don't think they would get a fair exchange rate In Cuba last year and the year before, the locals would change loonies and twoonies at par for US $, United States
- Stagflation: The Two-Headed Monster by Josh Sidman . . .
Stagflation: The Two-Headed Monster The dollar has already slid significantly against many world currencies (most notably the Euro and the Canadian Dollar), but it has so far held its value against the yen I used to exchange my yen-denominated salary for dollars at rates as low as 80 yen per dollar I see no reason why we
- Currency - Vietnam Forum - TripAdvisor
Australian, British, Canadian, European and US money are more than welcomed by Vietnamese banks in exchange, at good rates, for the Dong, and any surplus Dong are readily converted back into external currencies with the minimum of fuss
- Important Abortion Facts (Now With 30% More Bonus Facts . . .
* 100% of women who have abortions will die at some point * Women who have abortions are often known to have male partners neglect to do 50% of the housework and childcare at some point in their future