Historical Exchange Rates
Notes: Exchange Rates may change throughout the day and may differ at the time of booking,and up-to the minute rates may be obtained by contacting any bank branch. Rates can only be guaranteed at the time the purchase or sale is conducted.
Free Tools for your webiste!!
Always know the cheap exchange rate!
canadian exchange rate news:
- cad or usd - Akumal Forum - TripAdvisor
Hi there, just wondering if I need to exchange cad into usd and then to pesos or if it is just as easy to convert cad to pesos, thanks
- best exchange for Cnds - Huatulco Forum - TripAdvisor
Answer 1 of 11: Ok what is the bottom line on exchange rates for us Cnd's Cnd cash = 9 pesos ? US cash = 10 pesos ? so if you can exchange cnd cash and travelers checks at the local bank for no charge would it not make sense to just use CND to exchange
- Duales vs. Transcard - which is better for Americans . . .
- Bottom line: for every $1000 CUC you want, you will roughly US $1180 (10003 5%1% + 2 50 four times * 1 2 exch rate), giving you the final exchange rate of 1 18 US dollar per CUC This get less favorable the more money you have times you withdraw
- International Economic Law and Policy Blog:iPod and U. S . . .
The dollar, as predicted is being crushed We are now at Par with the Canadian Dollar, the Loonie as it is called This was all so predictable You cannot run an 800 bilion dollar trade deficit and have your currency in demand We have a lot farther to fall Within 5 years from 2008 we should see the Canadian Dollar worth 25 % more than the U S
- Microsoft forums
- Your Liberty Dollar Raid Update - Hit Run : Reason. com
The United States cannot own the term "dollar," as it predates the Revolution Allow the free market to set the exchange rate between ALD That's one reason why some states allowed
- Williams College - Wikipedia
Williams College is a private liberal arts college in Williamstown, Massachusetts, United States It was established in 1793 with funds from the estate of Ephraim Williams, a colonist from the Province of Massachusetts Bay who was killed in the French and Indian War in 1755