Historical Exchange Rates
Notes: Exchange Rates may change throughout the day and may differ at the time of booking,and up-to the minute rates may be obtained by contacting any bank branch. Rates can only be guaranteed at the time the purchase or sale is conducted.
Free Tools for your webiste!!
Always know the cheap exchange rate!
canadian exchange rate news:
- Historical Currency Exchange Rate Charts | IndexMundi Blog
Our currency exchange rates charts now allow you to plot up to 14 years of data, depending on the currency A nice example is the chart below, which shows the Japanese Yen to US Dollar exchange rate since October 5, 1993
- Is Ontario budget a gamble? | The Star
Ontario did much better than expected last year, despite the sharp rise in the price of oil and the exchange rate for Canadian dollar, which put manufacturers under extreme pressure
- Crime in Canada : definition of Crime in Canada and . . .
For example, in 2000 the United States' rate for robberies was 65 percent higher, its rate for aggravated assault was more than double and its murder rate was triple that of Canada However, the rate of some property crime types is lower in the U S than in Canada
- Euro rises above $1. 20 - Page 3
The dollar rallied briefly against the euro after European finance officials, with Jean-Claude Trichet, president of the European Central Bank, in attendance, released a statement on Monday criticizing the United States for not doing more to reduce its current-account deficit
- Law enforcement in Canada - IPFS
The city of Toronto has been known as one of the safest major cities in North America, due to its low crime rate and homicide rate Toronto's robbery rate also ranks low, with 207 1 robberies per 100,000 people, compared with Los Angeles (348 5), Vancouver (266 2), New York City (265 9), and Montreal (235 3)
- CELESTICA INC - CLS Report of Foreign Issuer (6-K) EXHIBIT . . .
(2) All amounts are shown converted into US dollars from Canadian dollars at an average 2007 exchange rate of US$1 00 = C$1 0742 During the year ended December 31, 2007, Celestica accrued an aggregate of C$94,762 to provide pension benefits to Messrs Nicoletti, Peri and Suri and Ms DelBianco pursuant to the Canadian Pension Plan
- Energy, gold boost TSX | The Star
Energy, gold boost TSX By Malcolm Morrison THE CANADIAN PRESS The TSX Venture Exchange slipped 1 99 points to 2,527 54 while the Canadian dollar headed down 0 15 of a cent to 98 15 cents US
- Transportation in Canada - Wikipedia
Transportation in Canada, the world's second-largest country in total area, (the third-longest in the world, behind the Interstate Highway System of the United States and the China's National Trunk Highway System) As of 2008, 626,700 km (389,400 mi) were unpaved Economics of Canadian transportation (U of Toronto Press, 1954 ) Daniels,
- Law enforcement in Canada - Wikipedia
Canadian police strength reached a peak in 1975, when there were 206 officers per 100,000 people Although the current number reflects a significant rise in the total police strength in the country and the province has also held the national record for the highest crime rate since 1997
- Roads - db0nus869y26v. cloudfront. net
Other cities in United States and Mexico, such as New York City and Mexico City, actually use more public transportation than the ones in Canada Montreal Metro 's McGill station during rush hour Most Canadian cities have public transport , if only a bus system