Historical Exchange Rates
Notes: Exchange Rates may change throughout the day and may differ at the time of booking,and up-to the minute rates may be obtained by contacting any bank branch. Rates can only be guaranteed at the time the purchase or sale is conducted.
Free Tools for your webiste!!
Always know the cheap exchange rate!
canadian exchange rate news:
- Better to charge in Euros or dollars? - Fodors Travel . . .
Europe - Better to charge in Euros or dollars? - We just returned from Ireland and most places offered to put charges through in Euros or (797584)Europe - Better to charge in Euros or dollars?
- The Existentialist Cowboy: 2009-03-08
The merchandise trade deficit reached a record $847 billion in 2007, but declined to $810 billion in 2008, as a depreciating exchange rate for the dollar against most major currencies discouraged US imports and made US exports more competitive abroad
- Wtf !! Another Hit to Dollar !! 9 Countries Adopt New . . .
That move echoes the European Union's introduction of the euro precursor, the ECU, an account unit designed to tie down stable exchange rates between member states before the national currencies were scraped ALBA's member states are Venezuela, Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Nicaragua, Honduras, Dominica, Saint Vincent and Antigua and Barbuda
- Goldline International, Inc. Becomes the Exclusive Gold . . .
Goldline International, Inc Becomes the Exclusive Gold and Precious Metals Company of The Fred Thompson Show by Goldline International, Inc on March 8, 2009 · 0 comments
- Pesos vs. dollars - Puerto Vallarta Message Board . . .
1) It seems to be that oftentimes, things in Pesos are often cheaper, and the exchange rate is better i e my hotel's rate was a few dollars cheaper in pesos than the American dollar rate they quoted me Tours are often cheaper in pesos 2) I find it a little disrespectful that people automatically assume the US dollar will be accepted
- Vox Popoli: Financial nuke or dud?
Also, the USDHKD exchange rate is approaching the peg limit At some point, speculators may begin a run on the HK dollar and HK will be forced to sink their economy (pop their housing bubble) by hiking interest rates, burn through dollar reserves, or break the peg This situation is an outgrowth of China's dollar problems
- Simply Appalling: About those Nepalese workers killed in . . .
Unlike the United States, Iraq doesn't have an outsourcing problem—it apparently has an insourcing problem With an Iraqi unemployment rate of 70% and an average salary of about $100 per month , it must be worse than watching Mexicans slip over the border to see all those Nepalese coming in and snapping up all the good cleaning jobs—and at
- Breaking on DRUDGE REPORT***World gold supply runs out
Russia Joins Dollar Interventionists, Shifts Position Diametrically As It Now Plans To Buy Gold By: Tyler Durden Monday, November 09, 2009 [link to www istockanalyst com] As Zero Hedge speculated recently, the latest participant on the gold bandwagon is now officially Russia, which last month was said to be considering a sale of up to 25 tons of gold