Historical Exchange Rates
Notes: Exchange Rates may change throughout the day and may differ at the time of booking,and up-to the minute rates may be obtained by contacting any bank branch. Rates can only be guaranteed at the time the purchase or sale is conducted.
Free Tools for your webiste!!
Always know the cheap exchange rate!
canadian exchange rate news:
- U. S. Euro Foreign Exchange Rate - Forecasts
Historical Data for U S Euro Foreign Exchange Rate U S Dollars to One Euro, Monthly
- Best Free Exchange Rate Widget!
United States Dollar(USD) To Ghanaian Cedi(GHS) Exchange Rate on 10 Jan 2016 (10 01 2016) This page shows the exchange rate of United States Dollar (USD) To Ghanaian Cedi (GHS) on 10 Jan 2016 (10 01 2016)
- US $ to Peso - Mazatlan Forum - TripAdvisor
Generally speaking ATM is your best bet as has been pointed out For me, HSBC and Banamex have a low $2 00 fee and the exchange rate is decent
- Canadian or US $ - Negril Forum - TripAdvisor
Re: Canadian or US $ Mar 18, 2016, 2:03 PM Mikeymon - that's the published rate but banks and Cambios take their "cut" of around 3% for every transaction :) That's why when you go to the Cambio to exchange money it will be more like 117 5 or 118-1
- Evolutii - Fonduri mutuale - Ziarul BURSA
OTP Dollar Bond: 11 0884 usd (09 10 ) "United States companies have posted results that even exceeded the analysts' expectations, which were already for 2-figure profit increases" * Liviu Moldovan, The management of the Bucharest Stock Exchange (BVB) needs to find out from brokers whether Romania truly needs a derivatives market, says
- U. S. Department of State | Home Page
Foreign Per Diem Rates In U S Dollars DSSR 925 Country: CANADA Publication Date: 10 01 2018
- Tourism Snapshot - Destination Canada
• 2016 year-to-date arrivals from the United States increased by 9 8%, representing nearly 1 1 million Tourism Snapshot October 2016 | 5 UNITED STATES fi flfifi ˛˝˙fifi ˛˝ˆfifi • In October 2016 the Euro exchange rate against the Canadian dollar was nearly in line with the same month a year ago (-0 6%), but remained strong