Historic Exchange Rate, Best Bank Currency Comparsion 

Best Currency Exchange Rate in Canada

Best Exchange Rates Comparison among Canadian Banks

United States(USD) Exchange Rate  | Euro Exchange Rate  | Great British Pound  | Switzerland Franc  | Japanese Yen Rate  | Hong Kong Dollar Exchange  | Chinese Yen  | Singapore Dollar  | Taiwan Dollar  | Korean Exchange Rate  | Thailand Baht  | Indian Rupee  | Maxican Peso  | Australian Dollar  | New Zealand  |









Convert
              to:    



Install Free Currency Calculator on your website!


Historical Exchange Rates

2019
2018
2017
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008
2007
2006
2005
2004
2003
2002
2001
2000
1999
1998
1997
1996
1995






2016/11/01 Historical Exchange Rates

1 CADin CAD
USD0.74741.3379
AUD0.97671.0239
CHF0.73441.3617
CNY5.06390.1975
EUR0.67791.4751
GBP0.6111.6367
HKD5.79680.1725
INR49.86470.0201
JPY78.36910.0128
KRW855.51980.0012
MXN14.2990.0699
NZD1.04360.9582
SGD1.03910.9624
THB26.16410.0382





Notes: Exchange Rates may change throughout the day and may differ at the time of booking,and up-to the minute rates may be obtained by contacting any bank branch. Rates can only be guaranteed at the time the purchase or sale is conducted.






Free Tools for your webiste!!

Always know the cheap exchange rate!






















canadian exchange rate news:
  • Euro(EUR) To Canadian Dollar(CAD) on 11 Jan 2016 (11 01 . . .
    This page shows the exchange rate of Euro (EUR) To Canadian Dollar (CAD) on 11 Jan 2016 (11 01 2016) If you would like to view the current exchange rate of the currency pair, please visit Euro (EUR) To Canadian Dollar (CAD) Exchange Rates Today You also can click the currency name to view the exchange rates of this currency converting to other currencies
  • SLL CAD | Exchange Currency
    The exchange rate as of today for SLL CAD is SLL per CAD, which means that with 100 Sierra Leonean leones you can buy Canadian dollars Below you will find information about historical currency exchange rates for SLL CAD currency pair represented in a history table and an exchange chart Also, bellow you can read summary information about SLL or CAD currencies
  • BDT CAD | Exchange Currency
    The exchange rate as of today for BDT CAD is BDT per CAD, which means that with 100 Bangladeshi Taka you can buy Canadian dollars Below you will find information about historical currency exchange rates for BDT CAD currency pair represented in a history table and an exchange chart Also, bellow you can read summary information about BDT or CAD currencies
  • Tourism Snapshot - Destination Canada
    The exchange rate variation is calculated on the average value of the Canadian dollar during the current month and the year-to-date compared to the same Tourism Snapshot November 2016 | 5 UNITED STATES fi flfifi ˛˝˙fifi ˛˝ˆfifi ˙˝ˇfifi ˘˝fififi Euro exchange rate against the Canadian dollar Tourism Snapshot November
  • Research Publications - centralbank. org. bb
    Research Publications - centralbank org bb
  • Currency - Runaway Bay Forum - TripAdvisor
    You can use either but since you're not an American it doesn't make a whole lof of sense to exchange your money twice Your best option is to exchange your British currency for Jamaican at a bank or cambio when you arrive ATM's are also widely available throughout the island if you don't want to carry large sums of cash
  • Encouraging indicators in the United States - Desjardins
    Encouraging indicators in the United States HIGHLIGHTS • United States: More firm growth in retail sales • Strong rebond for U S housing starts • Rising gas prices push consumer prices up higher again in the United States • Canada: The total annual inflation rate rises slightly in October
  • Investing In The Alcohol Sector Through This Industry . . .
    Investing In The Alcohol Sector Through This Industry Leader; 45% Upside With Liquor Stores NA 85% of the company's stores are located in Canada with the remaining 15% in the United States
  • Canadian Money in Roatan - Roatan Forum - TripAdvisor
    Answer 11 of 17: Going to Roatan in March Is Canadian money accepted there?
  • 10 Workplace Trends Youll See In 2017 - Forbes
    Every year I give my top 10 workplace trend predictions for the upcoming year You can read my predictions from 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 if you missed them These trends are based on hundreds of





Bank Currency Exchange Rate in Canada ©2005-2009
|MD5 Encryption, Decryption |Business Directories,Company Directories |ZIP Code,Postal Code |best exchange rate comparsion |lotto results |Currency Exchange Rate |disclaimer